I’ll be the first to admit that all the social media tools out there are a little confusing…what do you use for what and how do you know if you are sharing too much? In a time where we are online all the time, striking the right balance is a personal choice. For me, I love using Instagram to capture fleeting moments – a scenic drive, an awesome band, and the occasional cute puppy or selfie (though I aim for more pictures of puppies and limiting the number of selfies!). I see it as a way to share a little bit about me through a filtered lens (pardon the double entendre there).
- The perk of living in DC is having picturesque shots like this one of the Capitol
- A sea of lollipops at It’s Sugar
- Elizabeth and James shoe finds from TJ Maxx
- Selfie while waiting for coffee
- An aspirational to-do list on Russell and Hazel stationery
- J. Crew and Club Monaco staples that came with me on a work trip
- ‘Tis the season for a hot air balloon ride
- Watching LA-based Beat Club perform on Halloween
- A PS I Made This x West Elm DIY project
Like what you see? Follow me on Instagram to see more!