IFB continues to be one of my favorite sources for reading up on the business of blogging and finding new blogs to incorporate into my rotation. It’s how I found beauties like Sannam and Style and Trend Survivor. Thankfully as the workload subsides a bit, I am able to focus and spend some time exploring some great posts from this week’s round-up. Check out the top 20 links below including my easy DIY to giving your old necklaces new life.
This week we have all kinds of links. From the very personal getting to feel comfortable in your own skin, to the runways of Paris and the runways Kendall Jenner is on. When is the best time to go shopping? What do you do with your old necklaces? Questions, questions, all those random things that go through our minds throughout the day… will be fit for musing with this week’s roundup! Enjoy!
Links à la Mode: July 10th
- Adorned in Armor: Can’t Be Tamed
- Attire Club: Must-See Looks From Paris Mens Fashion Week
- DressCode:HighFashion: Burberry Pre-Fall 2014
- Fear in Wonderland: The Danger of Self Portraits
- High Heels in the Wilderness: Fifties Moment
- KP Fusion: Four Tips to Find Your Fashion Blog’s Niche
- Les Assorties: The French Thing
- Miss Monet: Kendall Jenner: From Reality TV to Runway
- Petite Career Girl: How to Alter a Fit & Flair Dress
- Petite Mode Fille: How to Wear a Graphic Tee
- Ri(t)ch Styles: Maternity Dressing for Special Occasions
- Save Spend Splurge: The Best Times to Buy Clothes
- See Lark! Easy DIY: Repurposed Necklaces
- Simona Moroni Off Duty: The Five Shopping Tips You Need
- The Chic Teen: Ode to My Distaste of Leggings
- The Daily Luxe: Are the Spice Girls Still in Our Wardrobes?
- The Stilettosaurus: Are You a “Quality” Blogger or a “Quantity” Blogger?
- Trend Survivor: 10 Tips for Wearing Pastels in a Cool, Stylish Way
- We Are Ready Made: A New Era for Marc Jacobs?
- Wild Beauty World: Blending Beauty Teas With R.L.Linden