Life has certainly become busier these past few months. Between work and taking care of baby, it can be a challenge to find time for myself. Thankfully, I have discovered, and become reliant upon, a few essential products that help me keep it all together…and they are all under $50!
1. Josie Maran Bear Naked Nail Wipes ($9) I try to maintain my hands and nails on my own. These nail wipes are a 3-in-1 product that removes nail polish, repairs dry cuticles, and support nail growth and it does it organically (non-acetone) with a delicious grapefruit scent. I was a bit skeptical that one pad could remove nail polish on all ten fingers, but it really works!
2. Baggu Duck Canvas Bag ($26) I am in love with these Baggu bags. The height and handle/shoulder strap combination make them super functional. I have one to carry my breast pumping materials (so it doesn’t scream Medela) and one for A’s daily daycare items.
3. Toms Canvas Shoes ($48) My commute is part car and part walking. Factor in a child and lots of bags (see above), my feet are throbbing by the end of the day. I wasn’t ever really on the Toms bandwagon but finally gave them a try. Their canvas shoes has just the right amount of cushioning and helps me avoid the dreaded “flip flops with dress suit” look.
4. Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Eye Liner ($24) I now have a new approach to avoiding raccoon eyes thanks to this gel eye liner. Its angled applicator helps me get a close, clean line every time. Fun fact, I discovered and purchased this product at the airport using this machine.
5. Gillian O’Malley Romper ($25) After work each day, I go straight from work clothes to pajamas. Tired of looking schlubby, I bought this romper from Target in hopes it would up my lounge wear game. Not only is it super soft and comfy, it doesn’t even look like pajamas!