Hello again. To say I haven’t posted in awhile is an understatement. Life has gotten crazy with two kids and a job and I could easily just shut this blog down. However, I decided to keep it up for now, posting when I have something worthwhile to share, if anything for my own amusement. Hopefully, it will be of some entertainment to you as well!
I found this in my draft folder, circa 2015, but the links are still interesting and worth a share.
- A photographer’s mission to capture the windows of the world
- Five stretches for desk sitters
- Why pockets are sewn shut and how to open them
- Any new mother will appreciate these (more realistic) baby milestones to capture
- How to clean out your closet (my favorite take-away from this article is “You are not meh, so your sh#$ should not be, either”)
- Do you shower in the morning or at night? (I go back and forth on this one)
Happy New Year! xo